Programmatic Buying via Adform DSP
Marketers love programmatic buying thanks to the excellent return on ad spend (RoAS) it delivers. When you partner with Adform, you get automatic access to our full-featured demand-side platform (DSP). Ensure campaign success with:
• Impression-Level Buying. Using advanced algorithms, Adform carefully selects each impression for your campaigns based on its unique combination of user, page and site attributes.
• Data-Driven Decisioning. We can leverage third-party demographic data, as well as cookie data from your previous campaigns when buying media on your behalf.
• Cost Efficiency. Adform assesses the value of an impression to your campaign, and calculates an appropriate price to bid. The result is improved efficiency in your media spend.
• Support for Multiple Buying Models. Adform supports multiple media-buying models, including those based on CPM, cost-per-click (CPC), and cost-per-lead (CPL).
• Campaign Optimisation. Continuous campaign optimization boosts RoAS. If a campaign strategy isn’t delivering the results you need, we update it in near real time.
Quality, Brand-Safe Inventory
Launch campaigns at scale and with total peace-of-mind. Adform carefully screens all inventory to ensure brand safety, so you can rest assured your ads will appear on quality inventory from premium publishers only.
And because we integrate with all of the global ad exchanges as well as to local publishers, we can provide the massive scale you need for all of your direct response and brand campaigns.
Multi-Screen Delivery of Campaigns
Our DSP can buy any type of inventory offered by the ad exchanges, including online, mobile and video impressions, enabling you to launch multi-screen campaigns quickly and easily.
Campaigns can be fully integrated, sparing you the burden of creating separate campaign for online, mobile or video. Or if your media plan specifically calls for individual campaigns, you can traffic that way as well.
Adform DSP offers robust targeting to help you hone in on your best prospects. Target by:
• Retargeting. Retarget users who’ve visited your website, or responded to one of your previous directly sold or programmatic campaigns.
• Cookie List. Target by cookie data earned from your previous directly sold or programmatic campaigns.
• Third-Party Data. Target by third-party demographic data, such as age, gender, income level.
• Mobile Targeting. Target by device type (e.g. smartphone, tablet), device brand, and by geography.
• Contextual. Target users by keywords contain within website pages.
• Search Targeting. Target users by keywords they enter into Google, Bing, Yahoo! or Facebook.
Need to ensure you ad is seen? Adform lets you create a bidding strategy based on ad visibility (i.e. we’ll buy in-screen impressions only). Unlike other DSPs that must rely on third-party plug-ins, Adform designed our own ad visibility feature to ensure full operability with our platform.
Ad visibility is critical to brands that need to measure the impact of their ads on engagement time, engagement rate and brand lift – none of which can be measured without absolutely certainty the ad was seen.
Adform offers advanced scheduling features, letting you customize when your ads are seen, right down to the hour. And you can create digital campaigns that compliment your TV campaigns; simply upload your TV campaign to DSP, and we’ll ensure that your display and video ads appear at the same time your television commercials air!
Global Frequency Control
Thanks to Adform’s full ad stack and one-cookie solution, you can control frequency across both directly-sold inventory activities and programmatic at the same time.